Overall Review

3.9

December 6th, 2016
Did my surgery in NY, trusted her with my life and would again

February 5th, 2016
excellent surgeon and competent staff

November 21st, 2015
Life saver
Phenomenal aptitude, bedside manner, depth of knowledge and ability to articulate her diagnosis. Her expertise were invaluable. Literally saved the life of my loved one.

October 13th, 2015
Best doctor ever
I love this Doctor!

September 28th, 2015
If you want your life turned upside down and filled with constant pain and not one call from her after 10 weeks YES 10 weeks of agony then choose her. I was a very healthy woman with one hemmroid from pregnancy. A quick easy removal for relief is what I was told. Well 10 weeks I have had to reduce time at work and change days due to severe pain and bleeding for 10 weeks. I. Any leave my house until I have had a bowel movement due to bleeding and pain. I haven't been out with family or friends due to constant worry about if I have to go to the bathroom. It has debilitated every aspect of my life and with all the calls and going back twice it hasn't changed. They downplay it and send you on your way. In my heart I feel they know a mistake was made and now I am finally not going back and have found another doctor.

August 29th, 2015
This has been the most horrendous experience I have every had. I feel obligated to post info to maybe save someone the pain, sickness and mutilated feeling I have been suffering from for 7 weeks! I was told it's just an incision of a hemmroid which will give me "relief." I have had NO RELIEF and instead I am in pain that is unbearable and causes me to cry EVERY DAY! My poor husband has had to take off many days to take care of the kids due to my pain level. Not to mention I have been a prisoner of my house due to what has been done to me. Don' t bother going in to ask what is going on- all I got was it looks clean! I asked IS IT HEALING and she couldn't tell me she said well it looks clean... And looked at me as if I was asking a crazy question. It has destroyed my life at home, work etc and has been absolutely debilitating!! I suggest unless it is a life threatening situation DONT DO IT::: and if you want to be treated like a human being don't go here!

June 29th, 2015
Rectal advancement flap
Best doctor in the world for my fistula

June 24th, 2013
Unpleasant experience
She was 90 minutes late for my appointment, with no apology. Her secretary was calling people and leaving intimate messages ("remember to take your enema") on people's answering machines. She had nothing helpful to tell me about the condition I consulted her for. This was about 3 years ago. Maybe she is better now.

May 3rd, 2012
I highly recommend Dr Angel!
Dr Angel is truly a kind gentle empathetic Dr. She operated on my 85 yr old mother and all went great! I saw her myself for some issues and she was wonderful in all ways.. Sheis truly an angel!

March 7th, 2011
the best in the world
dr angel saved my life and change my world in every way.she is truley an angelkat wagner

December 24th, 2010
The best and nicest doctor ever.
I've been having problems for many YEARS, and been to so many doctors and no doctor was able to help me. Once I saw Dr. Angel she was able to help me with my problem within weeks no months or years like other doctors. Over all, I'm so thankful that I not only look at her as a doctor but as a friend.

July 23rd, 2010
She is a highly professional doctor who has an excellent bedside manner.