inactive

3.8
  • 5 reviews

June 13th, 2016
Dr. Cano is amazing
Dr. Cano is very thorough and takes in high regard of her patients care. I have referred several people to Dr. Cano and each one comes back with positive reviews and continues to see her as their primary physician. I absolutely love how straight forward and honest Dr. Cano is and takes the time to educate me on what’s going on and what I can do to help improve the situation. I have never had a doctor that shows such a wonderful interest in the patients well-being.

November 13th, 2015
NOT a NEUROLOGIST
Claims to be a neurology specialist, not certified. Cares about making appointments and collecting money. owes me money back but won't send it! Her staff is RUDE and very unprofessional.

July 19th, 2015
Extremely thorough, resolved manny issues/illness in weeks what was missed by others over years

January 31st, 2014
patient
Dr. Cano is the best internist I've ever had. She inspired me to quit smoking after 20 years. She helped me when I was in a very hard moment in my life. She tested me for everything to ensure we prevented any risk for cancer ahead of the game. She's very professional, caring, and intelligent. I highly recommend her. I was very lucky to find her and I will always be thankful!

May 3rd, 2012
Great doctor, treats with concern!
I thank you so much Dr. Cano for treating me. You spent time with me and explained things clearly. I really appreciate your being honest with me and pointing me in the right direction in treating my condition. I am so gratefull to have found you! I highly recommend this doctor...start with her, it will save you the headache of being sent to multiple doctors and wasting time!!!

September 23rd, 2010
Excellent care and expertise
Dr. Cano was the first doctor to give my daughter a clear diagnosis after 8 years and to take her case by the reins and help us to get the answers we needed. Dr. Cano is caring and compassionate, and extrememly knowledgeable and answered all my questions in a prompt and professional manner. I highly, highly recommend her, as I have been through Hoag, CHOC, Long Beach Memorial, and UCI Medical systems and doctors. I am deeply indebted to her for the peace of mind she gave our family.

May 5th, 2010