Neurologist

351 Hospital Rd
Ste 206
Newport Beach, CA 92663
949-645-5933
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  patient  |  show details
by Ruben H. on Jan 31st, 2014

Dr. Cano is the best internist I've ever had. She inspired me to quit smoking after 20 years. She helped me when I was in a very hard moment in my life. She tested me for everything to ensure we prevented any risk for cancer ahead of the game. She's very professional, caring, and intelligent. I highly recommend her. I was very lucky to find her and I will always be thankful!

|  show details
Feb 7th, 2013

Would not recommend Dr. I was referred by my neurologist that was relocating & just wanted to get a prescription refill for migraines. Instead I walked out of there with blood labs for 30 different tests, prescription to do an abdominal CT, a change in prescriptions I have been on for 10 years. She wanted to see me like once a week for what just to go over blood lab results & order more tests & take my copay. Beware of doctor who wants to find something wrong with you so she can treat you & take your money.

|  Great doctor, treats with concern!  |  show details
May 3rd, 2012

I thank you so much Dr. Cano for treating me. You spent time with me and explained things clearly. I really appreciate your being honest with me and pointing me in the right direction in treating my condition. I am so gratefull to have found you! I highly recommend this doctor...start with her, it will save you the headache of being sent to multiple doctors and wasting time!!!

|  Excellent care and expertise  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2010

Dr. Cano was the first doctor to give my daughter a clear diagnosis after 8 years and to take her case by the reins and help us to get the answers we needed. Dr. Cano is caring and compassionate, and extrememly knowledgeable and answered all my questions in a prompt and professional manner. I highly, highly recommend her, as I have been through Hoag, CHOC, Long Beach Memorial, and UCI Medical systems and doctors. I am deeply indebted to her for the peace of mind she gave our family.

|  show details