inactive

• Internal Medicine Newport Beach, CA

3.8

June 13th, 2016
Dr. Cano is amazing
Dr. Cano is very thorough and takes in high regard of her patients care. I have referred several people to Dr. Cano and each one comes back with positive reviews and continues to see her as their primary physician. I absolutely love how straight forward and honest Dr. Cano is and takes the time to educate me on whatu00e2u0080u0099s going on and what I can do to help improve the situation. I have never had a doctor that shows such a wonderful interest in the patients well-being.

July 19th, 2015
Extremely thorough, resolved manny issues/illness in weeks what was missed by others over years

May 3rd, 2012
Great doctor, treats with concern!
I thank you so much Dr. Cano for treating me. You spent time with me and explained things clearly. I really appreciate your being honest with me and pointing me in the right direction in treating my condition. I am so gratefull to have found you! I highly recommend this doctor...start with her, it will save you the headache of being sent to multiple doctors and wasting time!!!

September 23rd, 2010
Excellent care and expertise
Dr. Cano was the first doctor to give my daughter a clear diagnosis after 8 years and to take her case by the reins and help us to get the answers we needed. Dr. Cano is caring and compassionate, and extrememly knowledgeable and answered all my questions in a prompt and professional manner. I highly, highly recommend her, as I have been through Hoag, CHOC, Long Beach Memorial, and UCI Medical systems and doctors. I am deeply indebted to her for the peace of mind she gave our family.

May 5th, 2010