A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luz Dizon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luz Dizon is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luz Dizon, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dizon graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Dizon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Carney Hospital
- Brockton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luz Evangeline Salud Dizon MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Luz E. Dizon practice?
- Dr. Luz Dizon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luz Dizon practices Psychiatry near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Middleboro, MA.
See Brockton Psychiatrists.