A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luz Feldmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luz Feldmann, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luz Feldmann, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Integrative and homeopathy medicine
- comprehensive approach and treatment
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldmann graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Feldmann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luz Amparo Feldmann MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luz A. Feldmann practice?
- Dr. Luz Feldmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Luz Feldmann practices Pain Medicine and Interventional Pain Medicine near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Anesthesiologists and Arlington Heights Pain Management Doctors.