Dr. Luz Feldmann MD Patient Reviews

4.7
  • 35 reviews

November 28th, 2016
Patient
I was referred to Dr. Feldmann in 2010 by my family physician. The most wonderful referral ever! I was suffering (truly suffering!) from chronic pancreatitis having all other physicians I had seen merely scratching their heads or prescribing drugs randomly. After just a few months with Dr. Feldmann my pain has been managed without affecting my daily routine. She got me off other narcotics and I am truly grateful for her expertise, personality and just being a good person that truly cares about her patients. She has it all!

February 10th, 2016
I have visited other pain doctors but I would classifier her as the best.

September 11th, 2015
I wanted to express my deepest thanks and appreciation for all you did for my family. The life versus pain analogies you provided to my daughter has been a life altering reality for her as she has embraced your advise, got her drivers license, out with her friends, driving herself to her workouts and generally having a good time. Your thoroughness concerning my neck and the referral to the neurologist has been a God send. Although there is still a significant challenge ahead of me, I believe on the right path. Thanks for being more than a doctor, but a diligent healer with great concern and compassion for your patients.

June 14th, 2015
This Doctor dedicated a lot of time to examine me and to explain the situation. First one to do it in a way I can understand. Thank you Dr Feldmann

April 25th, 2015
Excellent experience. Definitely surpassed our expectations

April 10th, 2015
Very impressive doctor
I am so thankful to Dr Feldmann. I visited her with my daughter who has chronic pain and only wants pain killers for it. Dr Feldmann explained in great detail why that was not advisable and why changing her life style was going to be much more effective. I suspected my daughter had some degree of dependency to the pain killers but after listening to the doctor I realized how my daughter really needs help getting off the pain medications. I am very impressed with what Dr Feldmann says and is to learn to manage pain without relying on pain medications. I only would hope my daughter would have heard that before and never started them

March 26th, 2015
Eat Lettuce, Do Yoga
This is pure opinion. If you are not into to "natural"'medicine then she is useless. I have severe chronic pain due to fibro and she told me to exercise. I used to be an athlete (runner) and had to stop due to the disease. If you want a prescription for rainbows and butterflies then definitely check her out!!

January 12th, 2015
no way would I recommend her had bad experience

March 17th, 2014
Dr. Feldmann seems to genuinely care about the overall well-being and health of the patient. She is compassionate, sincere and kind. She does not rush through an appointment; each patient is given quality time and an opportunity to ask questions. Dr. Feldmann is thorough in her evaluation and explanation of treatment. A wonderful physician!

March 3rd, 2014
Best Doctor in the area
I have had the unfortunate experience of going to other doctors for control of my chronic pain. She is definitely the best one. Her office is very organized, she is polite, attentive, extremely compassionate and very knowledgeable which gives me a great sense of hope which I had not had in years. Thanks to Dr Feldmann. Highly recommend her.

June 20th, 2013
She's straight forward, educates patients on their situation and gives you all of your options. My 17 year old daughter suffered from acute back pain for 3 years. I lost track of the number of doctors that we have seen over that period of time. As it turned out my daughter had a rear disease that no other doctor tested for. We have a long road to go but at least now thanks to Dr. Feldmann we are on right road to take the journey.

August 8th, 2012
Patty Kramer
Best experience I have had a doctor's office in a long time. The nurses are SO friendly and helpful. My doctor's office failed to send them the referral after Dr. Feldmann's office called them several times. The nurses were great and put in alot of time and energy getting the referral so I did not have to reschedule my appointment. I was very nervous to go in to get the shot and they really put me at ease. I was going to call the next day to thank them for everything, but they called me to follow up before I could call them. :) I would recommend this practice to anyone!