Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Luz Kwan
Dr. Luz Kwan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with other offices in Albuquerque, NM and Albuquerque, NM. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kwan is affiliated with Presbyterian Kaseman Hospital, Presbyterian Hospital and Espanola Hospital. Dr. Kwan has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Luz Kwan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Luz Kwan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Erik Carlson
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi47
Dr. Akeela Oaris
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi6
Dr. Edward Mckenzie
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi20