Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Retired RN  |  show details
by Alicia Holguin on Oct 23rd, 2014

The worst office ever seen or experienced I'm my 45 yrs.in the medical field, called Tuesday October 21st, needing medical care because of my Lupus and tumors on my torso, asked for an appt., with Dr Luz Lopez for which the front office operator offered an appt., that day at 11am, registered and was called in to a room, MA., came in did her job and informed she she would be right in, what was my surprise it was not the Dr, but the Nurse Practitioner, I followed instructions and had what she ordered the next day Wed., I was seriously I'll that night with pain on my torso, not being able to breathe or move, call the office next day Thursday, asking to see Dr.Lopez or speak to her since she is my PCP per my UHC insurance, the receptionist put me on hold for 20 mins., on hold, that she had spoken to the office Manager and she said we have 2 Peter Roman and Denise (she did not know her last name, and that's her boss?) then she said I think it's Barajas, had informed her that Dr Lopez was not in, they did not know when she would be in, and if did not agree I could go some where else, I was speachless, the lack of respect, care and overall professionalism is unforgivable. Being in the medical field it's the worse insult and slap at my face, that was not expected from anyone that supposedly is there to care for a patient, see them as such, and not like the next payment for their mortgage or car. What a shame. When I got there there were 3 patients complaining about the office staff and doctors, and one was a child there with his mother, no call backs, never see Dr., always NP, staff rude, impossible to get a hold of the office, always transfered to different offices, etc. And guess what, they were RIGHT. I have spoken to my Lawyer, we are going to report this to the AMA, and file a complaint against these practice, Office Managers and Dr.Luz Lopez. I am going to make sure I inform every one I have to about this experience. "WE NEED DOCTORS THAT REALLY CARE FOR PATIENTS AND START WITH STAFF TO BE TRAINED ADEQUATELY TO RUN AN OFFICE." what a shame and how embarrassing to have this happen, I guess we never know until we experience it ourselves. I'm embarrassed to say we're I retired from, I don't want them to think that I'm the same way. But this will be taken care of and this office will be exposed with a TV channel.