Dr. Luz Medina Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luz Medina?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 7th, 2014

Nothing but great experiences

Dr. Medina has been my doctor & delivery doctor through 2 pregnancy's , she may be short during doctor visits, but has ALWAYS answered any questions or concerns that I have ever had. I had originally visited her regarding an abnormal pap-smear which she explained very clearly and detailed as to what she had found. She delivered 2 of my babies, my sister's 2 children, my sister-in-laws baby and my cousin's baby. She was very professional and extremely calm during each of the delivery's, very personal, and just kept all of us relaxed during it all. My mother who had 5 children (with no pain killers) said that she had wished Dr. Medina was her doctor through her delivery's because of her professionalism and calmness. All 4 of us mom's were very happy to have her as our doctors and she is still my doctor today. I will say though the the nurses at the hospital were very rude to me during my second delivery as soon as I told them who my doctor was and refused to give me any pain killers. So I don't know what they have against her. But once she got their everything was awesome and smooth. and She is STILL my doctor ;)

June 18th, 2013

She is a really good doctor!!

March 23rd, 2012

Terrible Doctor!

March 21st, 2012

I adore Dr. Medina. She's very nice, personable, and has a great bedside manner. She's helpful, attentive, and smart. You can tell she really cares about the people she treats and I'd gladly recommend her to anyone and everyone.

May 20th, 2011

Beware if your having C-section!!

I DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!! People had told me about her so many times I should have listened .... MY STORY: i had many complications during my pregnancy. She never diagnosed a single one! Had life treating complications after my c-section and she was no were to be found. Hospital staff commented to one another that they were going to have to write her up AGAIN. She told me I could no longer have children but failed to properly explain why. I Suffered a lot after c-section but her Staff refused to schedule follow up appt until I had paid my balance in full. Wrote me the wrong proscription good thing PHARMISIST refused to fill it until he got ahold of her. Seems to be always in a hurry. WORST EXPERIANCE EVER.

March 14th, 2011

Would never recommend

Poor knowledge of basic pregnancy complication. She missed obvious signs of pre-term labor.Patients should also be aware that she has a history of having privileges revoked at the hospital and is not allowed to mentor residents.

January 27th, 2011

Dr. Medina is very compassionate and caring

Dr. Medina is an excellent physician who always takes her time to discuss medical issues thoroughly with her patients.

June 23rd, 2010

Dr. Luz is awesome!

I was examined by Dr. Luz today and am thrilled! I had financial issues and the staff was so helpful and patient with me. I arrived later and was still fit in to my appointment. When I saw Dr. Luz, (and I was late) she was caring and supportive. She gave me tons of information for my condition and I feel so lucky to have found her.

May 17th, 2010

i love this doctor!!

i like dr.medina she is the best doctor i ever haad in my life! thank you doctor for all that you've done for me and my baby!

April 8th, 2010

I was sicker when I left then when I came in!

I went in to see Dr Medina and was appalled to see that the nurse, who handles the patients probably more than the Dr does (and most of the patients are pregnant!) couldn't even talk because of having strep throat! I asked why she didn't stay home and she told me "they wouldn't let me go home" So I asked the Dr and her "office manager" and they told me the day was too busy to let the sick nurse go home. WHAT?? A week later my *8month old BABY* and I were diagnosed with strep throat. I totally blame Dr Medina's office!!!!

March 8th, 2010

Awful. Misdiagnosed a common issue. Has a history of revoked hospital privileges.

October 14th, 2009

Nice doctor, very unpleasant staff

I really like Dr Luz Medina, but am switching to a new doctor because of her office staff. They have been rude to me on several occasions, have trouble with basic things like billings, and one time even made me wait for an hour so she could go on lunch break before calling my insurance company. The worst experience I have had in a doctors office, ever.