Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Luz Ramirez
Dr. Luz Ramirez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Habra, CA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Ramirez is affiliated with Anaheim Memorial Medical Center, Western Medical Center - Anaheim and La Palma Intercommunity Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Luz Ramirez has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Luz Ramirez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Habra, CA.
Dr. Allan Hirschbein
Fullerton, CA 1.74 mi46
Dr. Robert Hidalgo Jr
Whittier, CA 1.75 mi28
Dr. Claude Cahen
General Practice, Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Whittier, CA 1.75 mi45