A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luz Ruiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luz Ruiz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luz Ruiz, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruiz graduated from Escuela De Medicina 'Juan N. Corpas', Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Ruiz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luz J Ruiz MD is a female Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Luz J. Ruiz practice?
- Dr. Luz Ruiz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luz Ruiz practices Neurology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Harvard, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.