A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luz Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luz Ramirez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramirez
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Ramirez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luz Vitug Ramirez MD is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Luz V. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Luz Ramirez has 1 office location.
Dr. Luz Ramirez practices General Practice near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Primary Care Doctors.