A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luz Vazquez-nieves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luz Vazquez-nieves is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luz Vazquez-nieves, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vazquez-nieves graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vazquez-nieves has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luz G Vazquez-nieves MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Luz G. Vazquez-nieves practice?
- Dr. Luz Vazquez-nieves has 1 office location.
Dr. Luz Vazquez-nieves practices Neurology and Neurological Surgery near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Port Saint Lucie Neurologists and Port Saint Lucie Surgeons.