A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luz Venta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luz Venta is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Venta
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Venta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luz Venta, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Venta graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Venta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luz A Venta MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Luz A. Venta practice?
- Dr. Luz Venta has 1 office location.
Dr. Luz Venta practices Diagnostic Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.