A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luz Venta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luz Venta is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luz Venta, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Venta graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Venta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luz A Venta MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Luz A. Venta practice?
- Dr. Luz Venta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Luz Venta practices Diagnostic Radiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.