Dr. Luzbella Southard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luzbella Southard?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Luzbella Southard?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

January 29th, 2014

No confidence.....

No need to reiterate the previous reviewers comments...they are right on. After being her patient for a few years, I have moved on.....and wish I had done so a long time ago.. I am not confident she provided even adequate care.

October 7th, 2013

Is this what medical is reduced to?

I agree with the other persons review. This office was cluttered and filthy. Smelled musty and moldy. This doctor does not even have a computer system in the office. Staff was cranky and the doctor kept talking over me. I am wondering how this doctor is even allowed to practice medicine, very unprofessional. I filed a complaint with the hospital she is affiliated with.

May 10th, 2013

Think twice

Scheduling an appt. was very easy ( Now I know why). Staff was nice. Only doctors office on the planet that does NOT use computers how do they survive? Office smells musty and looks like it should be in the backwoods of Maine somewhere. I was not impressed with the overall appearance of the place. It was cluttered with magazines that were years old. The carpet was filthy. I waited almost 45 mins. for my appointment. The exam room had patient charts just lying everywhere (Is that even legal)? The doctor seemed nice enough but she rushed me in and out so fast I am not even sure what happened. Her clothing was poorly matched and her appearance disheveled. After my appt. was over I went into the doctors personal office while she wrote me out Rx's and it looked like a bomb went off in there. Oh and the doctor is only in the office 2 days a week, I would not recommend this doctor to someone even looking to put their horse out of misery.

Lung Cancer