A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luzviminda Montecillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luzviminda Montecillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luzviminda Montecillo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Montecillo graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Montecillo has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luzviminda Tagorda Montecillo MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luzviminda T. Montecillo practice?
- Dr. Luzviminda Montecillo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luzviminda Montecillo practices Internal Medicine near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Internists.