Dr. Luzviminda Saidro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luzviminda Saidro?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 26th, 2013

Wife of patient

First off the wait time was the shortest we have every waited to be seen. When my husband and I were called back to have his vitals taken, the young man was very pleasant which led into seeing Luzviminda Saidro. She also was very pleasant and explained everything in such great detail, taking time to make sure we understood my husband's concerns instead of throwing prescriptions at him which is usually what happens when we see a doctor on an urgent care visit. She put our regular doctor's and other doctor's we have seen to shame. I gave her 4 stars on follow up because I'm so certain she would have followed up if it wasn't an urgent care walk-in visit.

September 13th, 2017