A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ly Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ly Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ly Nguyen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ly Anh Nguyen MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ly A. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Ly Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Ly Nguyen practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Allergists and Torrance Pediatricians.