A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ly Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ly Nguyen, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ly Nguyen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eye Abnormalities
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Nguyen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ly T Nguyen MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ly T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Ly Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ly Nguyen practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Saint Cloud, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL.
See Saint Cloud Ophthalmologists.