A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ly Tong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ly Tong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tong
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ly Tong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tong graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Tong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Ojai Valley Community Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ly Thi Tong MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ly T. Tong practice?
- Dr. Ly Tong has 1 office location.
Dr. Ly Tong practices Ophthalmology near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Ophthalmologists.