A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyall Stilp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stilp
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyall Stilp, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyall Carlton Stilp MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lyall C. Stilp practice?
- Dr. Lyall Stilp has 1 office location.
Dr. Lyall Stilp practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oshkosh, WI.
See Oshkosh Orthopedic Surgeons.