A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lycia Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lycia Scott, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lycia Scott, FAAD, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Scott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lycia Anne Scott FAAD and MD is a female Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lycia A. Scott practice?
- Dr. Lycia Scott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lycia Scott practices Dermatology near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Dermatologists.