A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lydecke Sweet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lydecke Sweet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lydecke Sweet, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweet graduated from Boston University . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sweet has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Charlestown: MGH Charlestown HealthCare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lydecke Sweet MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lydecke Sweet practice?
- Dr. Lydecke Sweet has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lydecke Sweet practices Internal Medicine near Charlestown, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelsea, MA.
See Charlestown Internists.