A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lydia Aguilera is Good. Dr. Aguilera has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguilera graduated from Brookdale Hosp Medical Center, Manila Central University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Aguilera has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aguilera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lydia Aguilera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lydia C. Aguilera practice?
Dr. Lydia Aguilera practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Montebello, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Covina, CA.
See Montebello Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lidia Aguilera, Dr. Lyda Aguilera