Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lydia Aguilera
Dr. Lydia Aguilera, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Montebello, CA. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Aguilera is affiliated with Monterey Park Hospital, Beverly Hospital and Hollywood Presbyterian Med Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Lydia Aguilera has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Lydia Aguilera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montebello, CA.
Dr. Randy Fiorentino
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Montebello, CA 0.12 mi24
Dr. Sandra Nieto
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics
Montebello, CA 0.12 mi17
Dr. Rosetta Willis-Hassan
Medical Genetics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Montebello, CA 0.32 mi37