Dr. Lydia Chua Aguilera MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, General Practice, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecology.
Learn more about Dr. Lydia Aguilera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lydia Aguilera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguilera graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.More Education & Awards
Dr. Aguilera has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aguilera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lydia C. Aguilera practice?
Dr. Lydia Aguilera practices Emergency Medicine, General Practice, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecology near Montebello, CA.
See Montebello Emergency Physicians, Montebello General Practitioners, and Montebello Obstetricians & Gynecologists.