A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lydia Aguilera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lydia Aguilera is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguilera graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Aguilera has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lydia Chua Aguilera MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lydia C. Aguilera practice?
- Dr. Lydia Aguilera has 1 office location.
Dr. Lydia Aguilera practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Montebello, CA.
See Montebello Obstetricians & Gynecologists.