A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lydia Aye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lydia Aye, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aye graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Aye has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lydia Liane Aye DO is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lydia L. Aye practice?
- Dr. Lydia Aye has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lydia Aye practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.