A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lydia Baltarowich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lydia Baltarowich is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lydia Baltarowich, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Postoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Baltarowich graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Baltarowich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lydia L Baltarowich MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lydia L. Baltarowich practice?
- Dr. Lydia Baltarowich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lydia Baltarowich practices Emergency Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Detroit Emergency Physicians.