A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lydia Breen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lydia Breen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lydia Breen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Breen graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Breen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lydia Andrea Breen MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lydia A. Breen practice?
- Dr. Lydia Breen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lydia Breen practices Psychiatry near San Mateo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See San Mateo Psychiatrists.