Dr. Lydia Breen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lydia Breen?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Lydia Breen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 8th, 2009

I have to disagree with Reviewer 2. I am a current patient, and (though not on medication) have found Dr. Breen to be a good doc. In my limited experience, finding the right therapist is pretty personal, but the therapy has been productive.

October 16th, 2009

Seems like she hates her job

The look on her face every time I saw her seemed pained, as if talking to me was ruining her day, and she comported herself in a VERY condescending way. When I needed a refill on my prescription before I switched to a new doctor, she didn't return my calls, and it took me having the pharmacy call her for her to actually call in the refill. I'm on a medication that should not be stopped cold turkey, and I know if i hadn't been so persistent, she would have just ignored me and never called it in. If you ever go to her, do not ever miss an appointment, as she will try to withhold your medication, no matter how important to your mental health it is. I've never seen someone who so obviously was only doing a job like this for the money.

September 3rd, 2009

She diagnosed my problem quickly and I am much happier now than I was when I started. I would recommend her to a friend

July 18th, 2016