Dr. Lydia Breen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lydia Breen?

Posted on November 8th, 2009

I have to disagree with Reviewer 2. I am a current patient, and (though not on medication) have found Dr. Breen to be a good doc. In my limited experience, finding the right therapist is pretty personal, but the therapy has been productive.

Seems like she hates her job

Posted on October 16th, 2009

The look on her face every time I saw her seemed pained, as if talking to me was ruining her day, and she comported herself in a VERY condescending way. When I needed a refill on my prescription before I switched to a new doctor, she didn't return my calls, and it took me having the pharmacy call her for her to actually call in the refill. I'm on a medication that should not be stopped cold turkey, and I know if i hadn't been so persistent, she would have just ignored me and never called it in. If you ever go to her, do not ever miss an appointment, as she will try to withhold your medication, no matter how important to your mental health it is. I've never seen someone who so obviously was only doing a job like this for the money.

Posted on September 3rd, 2009

She diagnosed my problem quickly and I am much happier now than I was when I started. I would recommend her to a friend

Posted on October 13th, 2017