A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lydia Caros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lydia Caros is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lydia Caros, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caros graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Caros has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lydia Beth Caros DO is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lydia B. Caros practice?
- Dr. Lydia Caros has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lydia Caros practices Pediatrics near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians.