A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lydia Caros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lydia Caros, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Caros graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Caros has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caros accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 8 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 13 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lydia B. Caros practice?
Dr. Lydia Caros practices Pediatrics near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians.