Dr. Lydia Charles MD Patient Reviews

• 9 reviews

August 27th, 2015
My daughter loves her. Dr Charles has a very pleasant and nice bedside manner. Has been our Dr since birth now 14 years old.

June 28th, 2015
Terrible experience. If you have a child with mid to low functioning autism she will not have the patience needed. Not concerned at all for my child. We were told not to come back. My son was scared and reacted. She is not a doctor who cares for older special needs children.

February 12th, 2015
what a greedy dr's office
The office crews are just looking for money. nothing else.

December 11th, 2013
Dr Charles was very prompt during our appt. I only waited about 5 minutes. But when she walked into the room she seemed rushed. I didn't feel she really took the time to examine my child. She shouted out a diagnosis and ran out of the room. I was in and out of the office within 15 minutes with meds that were unnecessary. I felt like my child was just a number to her. I would not recommend her to any of my friends.

November 27th, 2013
One of a kind!!!!
Not only Doctor Charles is an excellent physician (she has always been accurate with her diagnosis) but she is also caring, compassionate, and easy to talk to. When my daughter was hospitalized, she was always there and always available. She was reassuring to us and made my daughter feel at ease during this difficult time. She even stood her ground against an unscrupulous physician who wanted to perform unnecessary procedures. She took care of both of my daughters since they were born. My oldest daughter is 20 now, but she doesn't want to see any other doctor than Doctor Charles. I wish there really were more doctors today, like Doctor Charles. She is really one of kind!

May 25th, 2012
Dr. Charles
Dr. Charles is the best pediatrician out there, she is caring, patient, and will see as many time necessary to ensure your child is healthly. She will give you coupons when she has them. She provides free formula. She is alway 100% with her diagnosis. She always gives the best advice, nutrician recommendations, est. I recommend her to anyone with children!

March 10th, 2011
Best Pediatric Doctor ever
Dr. Charles is the best doctor I've ever brought my daughter to see. Every aspect of Dr. Charles is exceptional. Her caring, bed side manner and professionalism is outstanding. I took several months looking for pediatric doctors after my daughter was born 4 years ago. She was recommended to me by another patient of hers who happened also to be my dentist and after the first office visit I was in love. I can not say enough about Dr. Charles. She has always treated my daughter with care and consideration. She is very thorough and knowledgeable. She is also the Head of Pediatrics of Chilton Hospital.

November 30th, 2010
Amazing bedside manner..with kids and parents
Dr. Charles is both caring with my kids and reassuring for me. I trust everything she says..she's never been wrong.

November 2nd, 2010
Best Experience
The best experience I have had with a physician. Extremely knowledgeable and patient. She is a genuinely caring person.