A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lydia Coffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coffman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coffman graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Coffman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Darnall Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lydia Alicia Coffman MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lydia A. Coffman practice?
- Dr. Lydia Coffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lydia Coffman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Killeen, TX.
See Killeen Surgeons.