A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lydia Crane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lydia Crane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lydia Crane, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Crane graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Crane has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lydia Orduna Crane MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lydia O. Crane practice?
- Dr. Lydia Crane has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lydia Crane practices Family Medicine near Indialantic, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Rockledge, FL and Melbourne, FL.
See Indialantic Family Physicians.