Learn more about Dr. Lydia Crane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lydia Crane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crane
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lydia Crane, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Crane graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Crane has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lydia Orduna Crane MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lydia O. Crane practice?
- Dr. Lydia Crane has 1 office location.
Dr. Lydia Crane practices Family Medicine near Indialantic, FL.
See Indialantic Primary Care Doctors.