Dr. Lydia Crane Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lydia Crane?

February 9th, 2015

No better doctor out there

I have been a patient of Dr. Crane since 2002. I absolutely love her. She always takes her time and makes sure that she answers any questions. I never have a problem getting in to see her and she has even called me with results on a Saturday.

February 21st, 2014

Highly recommend Dr Crane

Dr Crane is the best doctor I have ever been to. She takes the time to speak with you, is genuinely concerned. Anytime I have gone to her with something that needs to be investigated further she has sent me out for tests without hesitation and she always follows up. I have been going to her for over ten years and will continue to go to her.

June 12th, 2013

Lydia is very personable; you almost forget that you are at a doctors office when she is talking to you. Her manner is quiet yet firm, she inquires and truly cares about what you have to say and does want your input.

May 14th, 2013

Caring, Smart, Thorough

I am a long time patient of Dr. Crane's and she has taken excellent care of my family and me. I trust her and think she is an excellent doctor.

December 30th, 2011

Disappointed

I have been a patient of Dr Crane for approximately twelve years. Recently I had a suspicious mammogram. I was notified by Dr. Crane's nurse with no explanation. Apparently Dr Crane couldn't make a five minute phone call. Further I needed a referral to a surgeon but it languished on the nurse's desk for two days without any action. For an illness other than a cold best to look elsewhere.

December 2nd, 2011

Best I've Met

I am admittedly a VERY difficult patient. I do not now, nor have I ever in my life tolerated fools at all. I've even walked out of exams before because the Dr. wasn't listening. Dr Crane DOES! She is by far, the most caring, medical professional I have met in my life. Where other Drs may say "my way or the highway" Dr. Crane's professionalism and caring is about finding out what works for the PATIENT. It is about making you better, not just filling her calendar and wallet. She has my utmost respect and unwaivering faith.

April 9th, 2009