A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lydia Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lydia Lane is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lane
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lydia Lane, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Lane has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lydia F Lane MD and PA is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lydia F. Lane practice?
- Dr. Lydia Lane has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lydia Lane practices Ophthalmology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Hot Springs National Park, AR.
See Little Rock Ophthalmologists.