A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lydia Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lydia Lane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lydia Lane, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Lane has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lydia Lane MD and PA is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lydia Lane practice?
- Dr. Lydia Lane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lydia Lane practices Ophthalmology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Ophthalmologists.