A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lydia Ehlenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lydia Ehlenberger is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lydia Ehlenberger, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehlenberger graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Ehlenberger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lydia Gisele Ehlenberger MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lydia G. Ehlenberger practice?
- Dr. Lydia Ehlenberger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lydia Ehlenberger practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.