Dr. Lydia Estanislao MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Las Vegas, NV

August 15th, 2015
Compasionate and Caring
My son was referred to Dr. Estanislao by my primary physician. She was very courteous and listened to what I as a parent was saying concerning my son's seizures. She showed a genuine concern for his well being as well as my piece of mind. She suggested viable alternative or variant forms of the medicines he is on. She treated me and my son with the dignity and respect we deserved.

September 26th, 2014
A RARE FIND
I just had the pleasure of meeting an unusual doctor. Lydia Estanislao, a neurologist in Vegas took what ever time needed to diagnose my condition and to answer all of my questions. In addition to being extremely competent, she provides a receptive mannerism of interest and concern. she is a very rare find in las vegas.

December 14th, 2011
Chronic Pain
I have been suffering from chronic back pain as well as muscle pain and joint pain in different parts of my body. I had a surgery performed in 2009 for my back problems but my pain was never resolved. I continue seeing a pain management doctor and a chiropractor. The treatments and medication I am taking helps me to tolerate the pain but does not completely solve my problem. I have been searching for someone to explain to me what is causing me to have constant pain and frequent relapse. Until I went to see Dr. Estanislao who explained to me that I am suffering from CRPS which does have all the signs and symptoms that I have been experiencing. It helps knowing what kind of condition or disease I have so I have a better understanding and helps myself managing my condition and participate in making decision with the kind of care and treatment I should have. I am very thankful that Dr. Estanislao took her time to listen to all of my concerns and took her time to examine me physically. She also immediately order further diagnostic test to fully understand my condition. I would recommend Dr. Estanislao to my family and friends who may need a Neurologist.