Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lydia Eviatar
Dr. Lydia Eviatar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manhasset, NY, with other offices in Hewlett, NY and Brooklyn, NY (and 5 other locations). She has 52 years of experience. Her specialties include Child Neurology. Dr. Eviatar is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Blythedale Children's Hospital and North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr. Dr. Eviatar has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lydia Eviatar has the following 1 specialty
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
Dr. Lydia Eviatar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manhasset, NY.