A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lydia Eviatar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lydia Eviatar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lydia Eviatar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Eviatar graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Eviatar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eviatar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lydia Eviatar practice?
Dr. Lydia Eviatar practices Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Flushing, NY.
See New Hyde Park Pediatricians and New Hyde Park Neurologists.