A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lydia Eviatar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lydia Eviatar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lydia Eviatar, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Eviatar graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Eviatar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lydia Eviatar MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lydia Eviatar practice?
- Dr. Lydia Eviatar has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lydia Eviatar practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Hewlett, NY.
See Manhasset Neurologists.