Dr. Lydia Ferrell MD Patient Reviews

3.8

January 9th, 2017
Dr. Ferrell is a very fine doctor. She is straight, hard, and fair.

January 5th, 2017
Wonderful Relief
Dr.Ferrell,relieved many years of crucial pain in sever steps. She pin pointed ares need and treated them. So after years struggling with pain solutions,she relieved in just a few months.I still have recurring pain but it's now manageable.What a wonderful Dr. she is. Thank you Dr. Ferrell,your an angel from heaven.

November 17th, 2016
The most terrible service I have EVER received at any doctor's office in the past 40 years

November 7th, 2016
Dr Ferrell's office review
I see some improvement to office staff, but they really need to hire more help for the front of the office. Ease of appointments, returning calls and follow-up are the areas that can be greatly improved with proper staffing. Dr. Ferrell is a great doctor but front office is a mess and the waiting room could use a good scrubbing and new curtains, it's quite drab.

October 4th, 2016
Foul Play
The office charges the insurance companies, receives payment, then tells patients no payment was received and charges patients. No one ever answers the phone and the billing company lies.

July 7th, 2016
Very professional and is a excellent pain doctor. Friendly easy to talk too.

May 11th, 2016
Dr. Ferrell is an awesome person and doctor. She is excellent at what she does.

May 1st, 2016
help full
she is very pleasant has seen her 2 times already for my back pain

March 9th, 2016
Terrible Terrible Terrible services. I have never met or been in an office that was so less then helpful and could care less about their patient. It didn't just range from the front office staff but continues with their nurse and office manager. The Dr. herself wouldn't listen to a word I had to say. Nobody knows how to return calls or will even bother to make an effort to discuss my situation. They treated me like a criminal for something that was beyond my control. Unfortunately our economy has made it impossible for anybody to be trusted but that does not give anyone the right to treat people with disrespect and ignorance. I am at a total loss for words and am disgusted if this is the way they treat others. Good Luck

January 28th, 2016
There is a large turnover of office staff. (She does have interns who assist with patients to exam rooms. Those are not what I count as turnovers) The people who work front desk quit after short time. Usually have to leave VM when I call. Lucky if you get a return call or a live person when calling their office. She is friendly and very knowledgable.

December 2nd, 2015
Dr. Ferrell is very nice but the front office is very disorganized. One of my visits they started to give me a shot in my spine only to find out they were going to give me a shot in the wrong place. Getting returned calls takes forever if I get a returned call at all. I'm now on the third day waiting on a returned call. I'm in a constant pain level of TEN. It hurts! I hurt and need help. My last shot I was to wait up to nine days to see if it works but she scheduled for me to come back 16 days later to decide what to do next I then have to wait maybe another seven days to schedule another shot. I'd like to explain to her that its like me putting her hand into a vise then tightening it until she says her pain is a level ten then tell her we will get together in two weeks for a confrontation to discuss what we can do then go back in a week and do the procedure only to find out nine days later that it didn't work then get back with her in another week to decide the next steps to take and then repeat it for two months. SHE NEEDS TO FEEL OUR PAIN!!!!!!!!

October 3rd, 2012
She is awesome
If you are in the market for a good pain specialist I would scream her name from building tops. She is caring polite and knows what she is talking about. I have been one of her patients since 2009 and I cant say enough good about her. I have a scs system that she has put in and I love it.