A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lydia Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Garcia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Nh Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lydia Garcia FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lydia Garcia practice?
- Dr. Lydia Garcia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lydia Garcia practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Nashua, NH.
See Newton Lower Falls Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Newton Lower Falls Surgeons.