A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lydia Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Garcia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Nh Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lydia Garcia FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lydia Garcia practice?
- Dr. Lydia Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Lydia Garcia practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery near Nashua, NH.
See Nashua Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Nashua Surgeons.