A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lydia Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Garcia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Nh Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lydia Garcia FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lydia Garcia practice?
- Dr. Lydia Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Lydia Garcia practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery near Nashua, NH.
See Nashua Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Nashua Surgeons.