A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lydia Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lydia Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Green has 12 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lydia Marie Green MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lydia M. Green practice?
- Dr. Lydia Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Lydia Green practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.