A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lydia Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lydia Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Green has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lydia Marie Green MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lydia M. Green practice?
- Dr. Lydia Green has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lydia Green practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA and San Pablo, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.