A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lydia Grondin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grondin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lydia Grondin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grondin graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Grondin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- NC Baptist Hospital
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lydia S Grondin MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lydia S. Grondin practice?
- Dr. Lydia Grondin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lydia Grondin practices Anesthesiology near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Colchester, VT.
See Burlington Anesthesiologists.