A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lydia Howell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lydia Howell, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cervical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Howell graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Howell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lydia Pleotis Howell MD is a female Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Lydia P. Howell practice?
- Dr. Lydia Howell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lydia Howell practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Pathologists.