Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lydia Kefalidou
Dr. Lydia Kefalidou, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Coast, FL, with other offices in New Smyrna Beach, FL and New Smyrna Beach, FL. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kefalidou is affiliated with Halifax County Medical Center - Atlantic Campus, Flagler Hospital and Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial. Dr. Kefalidou has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Lydia Kefalidou has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lydia Kefalidou is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Coast, FL.
Dr. Astrid Clarke
Palm Coast, FL 0 mi22
Dr. Michael Gunter
Palm Coast, FL 0.14 mi32
Dr. Robert Bianco
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Palm Coast, FL 0.15 mi34