Learn more about Dr. Lydia Lasichak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lydia Lasichak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lasichak graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lasichak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lydia Marie Lasichak MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lydia M. Lasichak practice?
- Dr. Lydia Lasichak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lydia Lasichak practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Livonia Internists and Livonia Rheumatologists.