Learn more about Dr. Lydia Lasichak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lydia Lasichak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lasichak
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lasichak Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lasichak graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lasichak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lydia Marie Lasichak MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lydia M. Lasichak practice?
- Dr. Lydia Lasichak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lydia Lasichak practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Livonia Internists and Livonia Rheumatologists.