inactive

Lydia M Lasichak MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

May 9th, 2015
I agree with the reviewer of 12 Dec 2010 COMPLETELY!! Dr Lasichak is, I believe, one of the best Rheumatologists in the USA! I was her patient for over 10 years and she correctly diagnosed me with Ankylosing Spondilitis which I had suffered with for over 30 years before she diagnosed it. She also correctly determined that I have the HLA-B27 gene which is responsible for many of my symptoms. I would recommend Dr Lasichak whole-heartedly and without reservation!

September 30th, 2010
dr. was great. staff was horrible. she can be the best dr in the world but if the staff is rude you will eventually find another doc !

April 29th, 2010
Dr. Lasichak is extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to explain things to me. She answers any questions I have and helps to ease any of my fears. I am extremely grateful to have her as my doctor.

February 24th, 2010
Finally, I received a correct diagnosis.Caring, considerate, takes all the time you need with her. She is a wonderful human being and doctor.