Dr. Lydia Lewis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lydia Lewis?

December 6th, 2016

My overall visit was very pleasant and Dr Lewis is very personable.

December 5th, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Lewis for 4 years now. I have no complaints about her staff, but the wait time is very long. I think she is an awesome Doctor, with great bedside manners!

June 4th, 2016

She has a good staff. Dr.Lewis don't really take time to talk to you! You is always busy.

September 30th, 2015

I love her and her staff. They are always nice and polite. She answer any questions I have. The ultrasound tech is the sweetest person I ever meet. I would recommend her to others.

July 14th, 2015

Great Doctor

April 2nd, 2015

Love Dr. Lewis! She's awesome!

February 6th, 2015

Fabulous

I found dr Lewis and her staff to be an amazing Group of people .

March 6th, 2014

August 14th, 2013

Will Never Go Back and But love the ultrasound Lady!

Being new to the area I searched yellowpages and found this business. Came in for my appt 20 mins early to fill out paper work, and waited to be called in. I had my 1 year old son in his stroller because I am a stay at home mom, but he couldn't go into the ultrasound room so one of the staff members watched him. After the ultrasound I got my child and pushed him into the exam room where I prepared myself to see the doctor. While I was undressing I could hear the staff talking about clients with child need to leave them at home and how they were going to post a sign saying just that! Then I heard the doctor saying she could exam me with a child in the room!!! That's one crazy Dr. I put my clothes on and walked out the door pushing my 1 year old. And then she had to nerve to charge my insurance for a regular visit and she didn't do anything to me! I should've reported her! But I absolutely enjoyed the ultrasound lady! Someone else needs to hire her and get her out of that horrible place!!!!

May 28th, 2013

Never again-need new wait staff!!!!

Her wait staff is RUDE!!!! -cant get the nurse to answer or to return your calls, it's been 4 days of leaving messages and calling! Long wait with hardly anybody there. Will not go back!

February 13th, 2012

Very Pleased with Dr Lewis

She's very patient and answered all of my questions. Her staff, that I have encountered, are very professional and nice. Love the Ultrasound lady! I highly recommend her to anyone seeking a new OB/GYN.

October 28th, 2011

Avoid!

I she was my GYN before I got pregnant, and it was fine when I saw her just once a year. But then I got pregnant, and that's where the trouble began... Her staff, with the exception of the Ultrasound Tech, is very rude. The waiting room is always tiny and packed, and the wait is always 30 minutes to an hour. The worst is that I was vomiting for 3 days strait, and couldn't even keep down water. I called and left a message for the nurse, but NEVER got a call back. I ended up getting frustrated and changing doctors... They helped me immediately and I don't regret changing one single bit.