Dr. Lydia Lewis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

June 4th, 2016
She has a good staff. Dr.Lewis don't really take time to talk to you! You is always busy.

September 30th, 2015
I love her and her staff. They are always nice and polite. She answer any questions I have. The ultrasound tech is the sweetest person I ever meet. I would recommend her to others.

April 2nd, 2015
Love Dr. Lewis! She's awesome!

February 5th, 2015
Fabulous
I found dr Lewis and her staff to be an amazing Group of people .

August 14th, 2013
Will Never Go Back and But love the ultrasound Lady!
Being new to the area I searched yellowpages and found this business. Came in for my appt 20 mins early to fill out paper work, and waited to be called in. I had my 1 year old son in his stroller because I am a stay at home mom, but he couldn't go into the ultrasound room so one of the staff members watched him. After the ultrasound I got my child and pushed him into the exam room where I prepared myself to see the doctor. While I was undressing I could hear the staff talking about clients with child need to leave them at home and how they were going to post a sign saying just that! Then I heard the doctor saying she could exam me with a child in the room!!! That's one crazy Dr. I put my clothes on and walked out the door pushing my 1 year old. And then she had to nerve to charge my insurance for a regular visit and she didn't do anything to me! I should've reported her! But I absolutely enjoyed the ultrasound lady! Someone else needs to hire her and get her out of that horrible place!!!!

May 28th, 2013
Never again-need new wait staff!!!!
Her wait staff is RUDE!!!! -cant get the nurse to answer or to return your calls, it's been 4 days of leaving messages and calling! Long wait with hardly anybody there. Will not go back!

February 13th, 2012
Very Pleased with Dr Lewis
She's very patient and answered all of my questions. Her staff, that I have encountered, are very professional and nice. Love the Ultrasound lady! I highly recommend her to anyone seeking a new OB/GYN.

October 28th, 2011
Avoid!
I she was my GYN before I got pregnant, and it was fine when I saw her just once a year. But then I got pregnant, and that's where the trouble began... Her staff, with the exception of the Ultrasound Tech, is very rude. The waiting room is always tiny and packed, and the wait is always 30 minutes to an hour. The worst is that I was vomiting for 3 days strait, and couldn't even keep down water. I called and left a message for the nurse, but NEVER got a call back. I ended up getting frustrated and changing doctors... They helped me immediately and I don't regret changing one single bit.

February 24th, 2011
Meaghan's first baby:-)
So far so good. Courteous and friendly staff. Excellent gift bag of samples for mothers to be.

August 13th, 2010
She is awesome
I have to say I read the negative review and was a little leery but since my doctor recommended her I figured I would try her. I am so glad I did she is wonderful I never felt rushed or that she was in a hurry. She took her time and explained everything to me. Her bedside manner? Humm to me she was great I just can't tell you enough how while I was there I truly felt she would take care of me and that's hard to find now day. Her staff very friendly and professional didnt see rudeness at all. Not that it matters but I am a light skin lady and my doctor is dark skin and I think she is great.

April 15th, 2010
She so easy to talk to and has very good bed side manner!!!

December 10th, 2009
I switched obgyns during my pregnancy because you could never get in touch with her or her staff. You could never get them to return messages. After having to stand up in the waiting room for atleast an hour, she rushes you in and out. Her staff is rude. And she has no bedside manner.