Dr. Lydia Lopez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

July 27th, 2016
RN
My goodness this provider has a bogus non-workable phone number. Take yourself off the list then if you cannot provide honest patient services. This is ridiculous. I will never recommend this provider to any of our families.

March 16th, 2014
Terrible Experience
These words will be with me for the rest of my life "You must've liked being abused since you did nothing to stop it". She should not be allowed to practice.

September 21st, 2012
Terrible
She insults me and my moms family even though she has never met my mom or my other kin. She makes me feel worse about myself. So much for helping me.

February 23rd, 2010
Cookie cutter diagnosis
Spent 5 minutes with my child and labeled him as Aspergers. School disagreed, other dr's disagreed. One ER doctor immedietly took him off the prescribed meds after spending time with him. Dr. Lopez interrupts when you talk, does not return calls promply, and overall just seems to care very little and just writes prescriptions.

February 12th, 2010
worst doctor i've ever had
I would never recommend Dr. lopez to anyone I know. She is extremely judgemental, which is appaulling considering she is a pychiatrist! I have been a patient of hers for about 3-4 years now and the ONLY reason I haven't switched to a new doctor is because I only went to see her every 3-4 months and I always needed a refill for my prescirption. A typical experience in her office is as follows: first, spend about 2 weeks just trying to schedual an appt. Tell the extremely rude receptionist that you're there, then wait in the lobby for about an hour for your appointment to even start. Spend about 10-20 mins with the doctor while she goes down a list of impersonal questions about your sleep, appetite, ect. OCCASSIONALLY encounter a question about your personal well-being. Have her thrust a perscription in your face and then basically have the receptionist kick you out while she promises to call to schedual your next appointment (which never happens). Dr. Lopez could honestly care less about her patients and how she treats them. DO NOT waste your money.

December 4th, 2009
Mediocre
I have been seeing Dr. Lopez for years. My experience as a whole has been that Psychiatrists in the area are difficult to get appointments with and consistently fail to provide quality service. I have had a number of occurences where I have been treated rudely by her staff. I have had scheduling errors and problems with prescriptions as a result of her office staff. Yet, she is quick to blame the patient and has no problem billing for "missed" appointments!If there was somewhere else to go, I'd go. Unfortunately, Dr. Lopez is just another mediocre doctor providing service at the level that is apparantly the standard for this field.

September 13th, 2008
Very rude staff, poor response to patients
Dr. Lopez has a very rude staff and it is very difficult to get in touch with her when my child is in crisis. I would change doctors, but the waiting list for a good doctor is too long and he needs the medications. I am looking....

September 4th, 2008
Apathetic
Dr. Lopez does not care about her patients. She is nearly impossible to get through to, whether you are another doctor needing a referral, or a patient. When phoned in times of debilitating panic attacks, she simply stated "I don't know what to tell you. You can try the emergency room. Dr. Lopez shouldn't be a cause of anxiety to her patients, she should calm them.