A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lydia Masud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lydia Masud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lydia Masud, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Masud graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Masud has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Miami Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Masud accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 21 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lydia Masud practice?
Dr. Lydia Masud practices Pediatrics near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians.