A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lydia Masud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lydia Masud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lydia Masud, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Masud graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Masud has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Miami Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lydia Masud MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lydia Masud practice?
- Dr. Lydia Masud has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lydia Masud practices Pediatrics near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians.