A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lydia Mayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lydia Mayer, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayer graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mayer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Buchanan General Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center Hospital
- Whittier St. Neighborhood Health Ctr.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lydia Elizabeth Mayer M.P.H. and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lydia E. Mayer practice?
- Dr. Lydia Mayer has 1 office location.
Dr. Lydia Mayer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.