A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lydia Mertens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lydia Mertens, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mertens graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Mertens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lydia Hasbrouck Mertens MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lydia H. Mertens practice?
- Dr. Lydia Mertens has 1 office location.
Dr. Lydia Mertens practices Family Medicine near Sebastopol, CA.
See Sebastopol Family Physicians.