Learn more about Dr. Lydia Mertens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lydia Mertens is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mertens
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mertens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lydia Mertens, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mertens graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Mertens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lydia Hasbrouck Mertens MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lydia H. Mertens practice?
- Dr. Lydia Mertens has 1 office location.
Dr. Lydia Mertens practices Family Medicine near Sebastopol, CA.
See Sebastopol Primary Care Doctors.