A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lydia Najera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lydia Najera is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Najera
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Najera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lydia Najera, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Diabetes Insipidus
- Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Tubular Acidosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Najera graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Najera has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lydia Najera MD is a female Pediatric Nephrologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Lydia Najera practice?
- Dr. Lydia Najera has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lydia Najera practices Pediatric Nephrology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatric Specialists.