A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lydia Najera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lydia Najera is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Najera
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Najera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lydia Najera, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Diabetes Insipidus
- Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Tubular Acidosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Najera graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Najera has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lydia Najera MD is a female Pediatric Nephrologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Lydia Najera practice?
- Dr. Lydia Najera has 1 office location.
Dr. Lydia Najera practices Pediatric Nephrology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatric Specialists.